Reliability Reference Books
We use and recommend the following reliability engineering and related reference publications. Whenever possible, we have included a link so that you can order the books directly from Amazon.com. Click here for a list of reliability-related Web sites.
A variety of important reliability engineering reference books are available from Amazon.com bookseller. Order from among ReliaSoft's recommended titles (listed to the left) or use keywords to search for a resource.
To purchase individual (or additional) copies of ReliaSoft Publishing publications, contact ReliaSoft.
- Accelerated Testing: Statistical Models, Test Plans and Data Analyses (Wiley Series in Probability and Mathematical Statistics-Applied Probability), by Wayne Nelson, Published 1990
- Analysis of Failure and Survival Data, by Peter J. Smith, Published 2002
- Applied Life Data Analysis, by Wayne Nelson, Published 1982
- Applied Reliability (Second Edition) by Paul A. Tobias and David C. Trindade, Published 1995
- Burn-In Testing: Its Quantification and Optimization (Reliability Engineering), by Dimitri Kececioglu and Feng-Bin Sun, Published 1997
- Effective FMEAs: Achieving Safe, Reliable and Economical Products and Process Using Failure Mode and Effects Analysis), by Carl Carlson, Published 2012
- Environmental Stress Screening: Its Quantification, Optimization and Management, by Dimitri Kececioglu and Feng-Bin Sun, Published 1995
- Handbook of Reliability Engineering and Management, 2nd Edition, by William Grant Ireson, Clyde F. Coombs and Richard Y. Moss, Published 1995
- Maintainability, Availability and Operational Readiness Engineering Handbook, by Dimitri Kececioglu, Published 1995
- Methods for Statistical Analysis of Reliability and Life Data (Wiley Series in Probability and Mathematical Statistics), by Nancy R. Mann, Ray E. Schafer and Nozer D. Singpurwalla, Published 1974
- Practical Reliability Engineering, 4th Edition, by Patrick D. T. O'Connor, Published 2002
- Recurrent-Events Data Analysis for Product Repairs, Disease Recurrences, and Other Applications, by Wayne Nelson, Published 2003
- Reliability and Life Testing Handbook, Vol 1, by Dimitri Kececioglu, Published 1993
- Reliability and Life Testing Handbook, Vol 2, by Dimitri Kececioglu, Published 1994
- Reliability Engineering, by Elsayed A. Elsayed, Published 1996
- Reliability Engineering Handbook Vol1, by Dimitri Kececioglu, Published 1991
- Reliability Engineering Handbook, Vol 2, by Dimitri Kececioglu, Published 1991
- Reliability: Management, Methods and Mathematics, by David K. Lloyd and Myron Lipow
- Reliability: Probabilistic Models and Statistical Methods, by Lawrence M. Leemis, Published 1995
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance, by John Moubray, 2nd Edition Published 1999
- Repairable Systems Reliability: Modeling, Inference, Misconception and Their Causes, by Harold Ascher and Harry Feingold, Published 1984
- Statistical Analysis for Engineers and Scientists: A Computer-Based Approach, by J. Wesley Barnet, Published 1994
- Statistical Methods for Reliability Data (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics. Applied Probability and Statistics Section), by William K. Meeker and Luis A. Escobar, Published 1998
- Statistical Methods for the Reliability of Repairable Systems, by Steven E. Rigdon and Asit P. Basu, Published 2000
- Statistical Models and Methods for Lifetime Data, by J. F. Lawless and Jerald T. Lawless
- Statistical Models in Engineering (Wiley Classics Library), by Gerald J. Hahn, Samuel S. Shapiro and Gerald H. Hahn, Reprint 1994
Hyperlinks to third-party Web sites are provided by HBM Prenscia Inc. as a convenience to the user. HBM Prenscia Inc. does not control these sites and is not responsible for the content, update or accuracy of these sites. HBM Prenscia Inc. does not endorse or make any representations about the companies, products, or materials accessible through these hyperlinks. If you opt to hyperlink to sites accessible through this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.