How can I get a closer look at my plots?
Watch this video and others like it on ReliaSoft.tv
In most Synthesis desktop applications, if you need to take a closer look at part of your plot, there are several ways that you can zoom in. For non-3D plots that are capable of scaling, you can:
- Clear the Scaling check box(es) for one or both axes and manually edit the value(s).
- Press CTRL+SHIFT and then use the mouse to select the area you want to view.
- Click in the plot, then point to the area of interest and rotate the mouse wheel. The magnification factor and the appearance of the zoom box can be controlled on the Zoom page of the Plot Setup. Press ESC to return to the original scale.
For 3D plots:
- Rotate the mouse wheel, or choose 3D Plot > Display > Zoom In or Zoom Out.
- To move the plot so that you can focus on a different part, press and hold the right mouse button while moving the pointer. You can re-center the plot and return to normal scaling by choosing 3D Plot > Display > Center on Canvas.